TECHNICIAN POSITION - Maintain a route of pest control services in commercial locations and/or multi-unit residences.
If you are able to interface with customers, diagnose and ultimately eliminate pest concerns for a wide variety of challenging accounts, then you may be considered for a position with our growing company.
Communication and problem solving skills along with the ability to build and maintain good customer relations is a must.
- Must be at least 18 Yrs old, valid driver's license and agree to and pass drug and criminal background checks.
- Pest Control industry experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable with working with insects and rodents- sometimes in confined spaces
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Responsible self starter and be able to work independently to complete tasks
- Follow, and ensure work is performed with, Liberty's policies and procedures
- Familiarity with computers and iPhone or Android technology
Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Job Type: Full-time and able to work overtime if needed
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY serving the 5 Boros of NY